There’s no way around the fact that next month [August] is full-on holiday season, but for those not shackled to the education calendar yoke, there’s a lot to be said for staying put in August; not least the chance to bask in the Birkenhead sunshine as you head towards our next, eagerly anticipated, F2F meeting.
For August, in a one-off change to the usual format, we selected five of our members from the Mersey Maritime hat to guest present. Each business had between 5-10 minutes to present to the audience, giving a real insight into the breadth and diversity of the maritime (and related) sector on Merseyside and some of the fascinating work going on within it.
Our August line-up featured:
• International loss adjusting business, Charles Taylor Adjusting
• Market leading Engineering and Construction dispute resolution organisation, Knowles
• Leading provider of security, risk management, maritime, medical training courses, PGI Training
• Manchester and Liverpool based industrial metal repairs and protective coatings supplier, Resimac
• BAC-Mono, designers and manufacturers of the Mono, the ultra-high performance, road legal supercar