Mersey Maritime - A driving force for the maritime industry on merseysideMersey Maritime - A driving force for the maritime industry on merseyside

Event Description

MERSEY MARITIME STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT GROUP FOR SMEs

As the representative body for the maritime and related industries on Merseyside we know that the top 10 – 15% of large companies in the Liverpool City Region rely heavily on the other 85% of small to medium sized businesses that make up their supply chains.

So, whilst the large companies drive forward growth in the region, it’s their SME supply chains that are the engine room of their success, critical to the efficient and cost effective delivery of large projects.

Mersey Maritime has set up a new Stakeholder Engagement Group (SEG) to address the needs of this group and include a small working group of businesses that represent a true cross-section of the SME community within the industry on Merseyside.

Event Detail

  • Workshops
  • January 2016